Scroll all the way through this page to find your answer!
I enrolled in this course, but I can’t find it in Canvas after I log in.
If you registered just before (or sometime after) the official first day of the course, the college records system may not have automatically pushed your name over to Canvas yet.
- One option is to contact the Service Desk at 1.636.922.8555 and tell them that your name may need to be pushed into this course in Canvas. If you get voice mail, it’s better to email them at email@example.com because they can see that while they’re on another call—it may be quicker.
- You can also contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll see what I can do to get you pushed over (it may take a bit longer than with the Service Desk because I can’t do this operation myself).
If it’s been a while since you enrolled in the course, check your schedule in SCC Connection to make sure that you really are enrolled in the course.
- One issue could be that your registration was dropped due to “nonpayment” if you missed the billing deadline or your financial aid wasn’t applied to your account as expected.
- Another issue is that you may have enrolled for a different mini-mester than you intended to enroll in. These issues can be easily addressed with SCC Enrollment Services.
- If you end up re-enrolling or changing enrollments, make sure to contact the Service Desk to make sure that your new enrollment gets pushed over into the Canvas roster for this course (see the paragraph above).
For more Canvas help, please use the Get Help feature in the navigation bar of Canvas (phone, chat, user guides).
Last updated: October 28, 2020 at 10:36 am