Study Tips & Tools
Survival Guide for Anatomy & Physiology
Tips, Techniques, and Shortcuts
When I travel, I like to have a handy guide to help me find my way. And avoid common pitfalls. If you’d like some helpful tips and shortcuts for your trip through the A&P course, then this is the guide for you!
If you’re looking for a compilation of must-know anatomy & physiology concepts plus tips on how to survive and pass this difficult course, the Survival Guide for Anatomy & Physiology is the resource for you!
This brief handbook is filled with illustrations and tables so that you have ready access to the information you need most. Part 1 walks you through the 12 essential survival skills will help you study more effectively and prepare for tests and quizzes. Part 2 provides helpful maps, charts, hints, and analogies to get you through any rough patches.
All of these tools in one place make this a resource no A&P student should be without.
- Offers instruction for students on how to read their A&P textbook so that they can gain far greater comprehension.
- Provides ways to formulate analogies and mnemonic devices to help students remember A&P concepts more easily.
- Helps students determine their learning style so that they can study more effectively.
- Suggests specific test-taking strategies to help students prepare for and pass their exams.
- Features special sections on challenges facing returning learners, learners with disabilities, English as a second language, coping with test anxiety, and students entering the laboratory setting for the first time.
- Offers dozens of easy-to-read tables packed with all of the essential data that students need to remember in A&P. You won’t find most of these in your A&P textbook or lab manual.
- Helps you master the “foreign language” of A&P.
Check out the Survival Guide for Anatomy & Physiology now!
That’s not all! Check out the latest edition of Mosby’s Handbook of A&P
Last updated: October 20, 2022 at 16:51 pm