Master of Science in Human Anatomy & Physiology Instruction
- Looking for a graduate degree that meets the specific needs of A&P professors?
- Need to strengthen your credentials for accreditation purposes?
- Want to brush up on the important content areas of human anatomy & physiology?
- Need to learn more about the theory and practice of effective teaching?
- Want to interact with a cohort of professionals seeking excellence in teaching A&P?
- Want to stretch yourself?
If you can answer YES to any of these questions, then the MS-HAPI (Master of Science in Human Anatomy & Physiology Instruction) program may be for you!
A mostly online graduate program offered through the School of Health Sciences & Education at New York Chiropractic College, MS-HAPI is for those who already have a biological or clinical background and want to prepare for (or enhance) teaching undergraduate A&P courses.
Kevin Patton, the guy behind the Lion Den, The A&P Professor, and other resources, is a founding faculty member in the MS-HAPI program and will be one of your mentors in teaching A&P. The entire faculty is made up of experienced A&P professors and learning experts, who each guide you through contemporary teaching methods and a thorough review of the science of human biology.
MS-HAPI graduates demonstrate a strong foundation in human science coupled with extensive practice in course design, teaching strategies, assessment, and creation of learning materials. Many rise to key leadership positions in their departments, colleges, and in professional organizations.
Want to know more? Check out nycc.edu/hapi
Last updated: October 22, 2019 at 5:58 am