- Looking for a graduate degree that meets the specific needs of A&P professors?
- Need to strengthen your credentials for accreditation purposes?
- Want to brush up on the many content areas of human anatomy & physiology?
- Need to learn more about the theory and practice of effective teaching?
- Looking for a cohort of professionals seeking excellence in teaching A&P?
- Want to stretch yourself?
If you can answer YES to any of these questions, then the MS-HAPI (Master of Science in Human Anatomy & Physiology Instruction) program may be for you!
A mostly online graduate program offered through the School of Health Sciences & Education at New York Chiropractic College, MS-HAPI is for those who already have a biological or clinical background and want to prepare for (or enhance) teaching undergraduate A&P courses.
Kevin Patton, the guy behind the Lion Den, is a founding faculty member in the MS-HAPI program and could be one of your mentors in teaching A&P.
Last updated: September 1, 2017 at 21:13 pm