Study Tips & Tools
Tips, Techniques, and Shortcuts
When I travel, I like to have a handy guide to help me find my way. And avoid common pitfalls. If you’d like some helpful tips and shortcuts for your trip through the A&P course, then this is the guide for you!
If you’re looking for a compilation of must-know anatomy & physiology concepts plus tips on how to survive and pass this difficult course, this is the resource for you!
This brief handbook is filled with illustrations and tables so that you have ready access to the information you need most. Part 1 walks you through the 12 essential survival skills will help you study more effectively and prepare for tests and quizzes. Part 2 provides helpful maps, charts, hints, and analogies to get you through any rough patches.
All of these tools in one place make this a resource no A&P student should be without.
- Offers instruction for students on how to read their A&P textbook so that they can gain far greater comprehension.
- Provides ways to formulate analogies and mnemonic devices to help students remember A&P concepts more easily.
- Helps students determine their learning style so that they can study more effectively.
- Suggests specific test-taking strategies to help students prepare for and pass their exams.
- Features special sections on challenges facing returning learners, learners with disabilities, English as a second language, coping with test anxiety, and students entering the laboratory setting for the first time.
- Offers dozens of easy-to-read tables packed with all of the essential data that students need to remember in A&P. You won’t find most of these in your A&P textbook or lab manual.
- Helps you master the “foreign language” of A&P.
That’s not all! Check out the latest edition of Mosby’s Handbook of A&P
Last updated: November 25, 2016 at 7:04 am